Support for many children at school level
Income to the whole family
Providing educational materials
Special support for children with special needs
Why we need your help.
Supporting children in poorer socio-economic backgrounds by creating a sustainable income for their families in terms of a self employment is not easy without enough support from the public.
- Supporting Families with children in need by creating self-employment opportunities.
- Providing educational materials and scholarships for talented and gifted Children
- Finding Foster Parents
Creating Language and Other Teaching opportunities for Gap Year and A-Level Students
To support children in poorer families in rural areas in Sri Lanka by creating a lasting income for their families which would help them stand on their feet and support themselves in the long term.
You can support our good causes by:
- Sharing our message with all your kind-hearted friends (All Communities)
- Asking your friends to share our message with all their friends
- Making a small donation just on your birthday(£10 / $20 or any amount you can afford)
- Setting up a small monthly donation Standing Order (Even £1 a month would make a huge difference to the life of a child in need)
- Joining us in Fundraising Events ( There will be two events in 2015)
- Asking your relatives and friends in Sri Lanka to suggest us about talented children in poorer backgrounds, whom they think would improve their educational level if support is given to parents to generate a reasonable income.